Events are a great way to meet FG members and play in a friendly competition environment at great courses!
All our Events can be found here.
How to register for an Event?
- Find the event you are looking to play and click ‘Book Now’
- You can register as either an FG member, or non-member.
- If you are a member, type in your name to the box and select it from the list. (If you are a member and your name doesn’t appear, please get in touch here.)
- Fill out the relevant fields of information
- If you want to register another person, click to add another member, or add another guest.
- Complete the payment for the event.
- You can then choose a tee time.
How do I login to the Golf Genius app?
You will receive an SMS 24-48hours before an event with a GGID code. This code can be used to login to the Golf Genius app.
You will only have to login when you arrive at the course so you can score your round on the app.
How to make changes to your registration
After you have registered for an event, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration. In the email you can click on ‘Click here to edit your registration.’
From there you can change your tee times, add other members or guests to your registration or request to cancel your registration.
If you have not received an email confirming your registration, please get in touch with us here.
How to cancel your registration
You can request to cancel your registration by following the steps in the above question.
If you are unable to cancel, you can submit a support ticket here.
You may cancel your event booking for a full refund at any time up until 10pm on the Wednesday prior to the event date.
Late cancellations or no-shows are not eligible for a refund/credit as we must confirm the amount of players with the club on Thursday morning.
What are the Novelty prizies?
There are 4 Novelty prizes you can play for at an event. The winners of these prizes will get either a sleeve of golf balls or a cash prize (pro pin only).
- Nearest to the Pin - On a few select Par 3s whoever get's closest to the hole from their tee shot will win the prize.
- Longest Drive - Once hole will be designated as the longest drive hole. This one is pretty self-explanatory!
- Approach - One Par 4 will be designated as the Approach hole, whoever hits the ball the closest to the hole from their second shot will win the prize.
- Pro Pin - Same rulles apply as the nearest to the pin, but this one costs $5 to enter! The winner takes it all!