Future Golf Tour Champion (Year Long - 1 x each state):
Over the course of the calendar year, players accrue points in the season championships. Your best 6 scores count towards your total (see below for how this works)
- Wins entry into the National Championship at Barnbougle Dunes Trip (March 17th-19 2023, to take on the other 4 state champion
(Prize includes on ground costs only - flights and food/drink/extras not included)
- A $500 Taylormade Golf voucher
Total Prize Value ($1,500)
- A $250 Taylormade Golf voucher
- A Years free Golfer Membership with Future Golf
Total Prize Value ($599)
Future Golf Series Cups:
Over the year there will be 4 separate quarterly competitions called:
- Summer (Jan- Feb)
- Autumn (March- May)
- Winter (June- August)
- Spring (Sept-Nov)
Each quarter will include your best 3 scores over that period. The winner will have the highest points. The rules will follow the same as the year long tour for winner, points and countback with the exception of 3 scores counting.
- $250 Taylormade - Golf voucher
- Entry to season starting event to take on the other Series Cup champs in your state. (Round Complimentary)
- All official individual events will have tour points attached.
- No tour points will be allocated for team (ambrose) events or formats not synced to golflink.
- Golfers at each event will receive Future Golf Tour points. There will be a countback to decide places if on equal points (30 points for 1st place, 28 points for 2nd place, 27, 26, 25 and so on, all the way down to 1 point).
- Every golfer that plays gets 1 point.
- Players best 6 results (points) count towards the Year Long Tour Championship.
- Players best 3 results (points) count towards the Series Cups.
- The maximum number of points possible in the yearly season is 180 (6 wins) and 90 (3 wins) for the Season tour.
- This format keeps the competition very open and allows both occasional and frequent players an equal chance of winning.
- All Future Golf members automatically receive entry into the Year Long Tour.
- The Future Golf Team working on events will only be eligible for points and prizes when they’ve personally contributed to their entry for that event. Therefore, the events they do this for, they are eligible to accrue tour points and win overall prizes. When they haven't paid, their points will be removed from the leaderboard and not allocated to anyone.
- Event Countback:
- Best total score for the last 9 holes (10-18 on the card), then
- Best total score for the last 6 holes (13-18 on the card), then
- Best total score for the last 3 holes (16-18 on the card), then
- Best total score for the last hole (18 on the card), finally
- Hole by hole going backwards from the 18th (18,17,16… on the card).
- This is based on the scoring form of that competition (eg. stableford, stroke etc)
- Only players with current and valid official handicaps at the time of an event are eligible to receive Future Golf Tour points.
- Points, placing’s, eligibility, scores and membership are at the discretion of Future Golf Management. Booking and competition entry fee is included in the event price.
- End of Year Tour Countback:
- Most Wins, then,
- Most Runners-Up, then,
- Total of Best 7 rounds in points, then (4 rounds for series cups)
- Total of Best 8 rounds in points...until we have a winner. (5 rounds for series cups)
- Every event will have a larger prize pool. Thanks to House of Golf & Taylormade
- Under 30 players = No grades - HOG 1st, 2nd & 3rd. ($175)
- Over 30 players = 2 Grades with - HOG 1st, 2nd & 3rd in each grade ($325)
- Over 60 players = 3 Grades with 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in each grade ($475)
- Overall winner HOG Voucher $100, Grade winner $75, runner up $50 & 3rd $25
- Novelty prizes provided by TaylorMade Golf - Sleeve of Balls
- Pro Pin winner takes all ($5 entry)
- Above is at a minimum - More prizes and inclusions for special events.